"COVID and its impact on Patients with CKD"
A talk by Dr. Laurie Tomlinson
The SEKPA AGM this year will be held in the Clubhouse at the Yellowave Beach Sports Venue.
This is situated on Brighton Sea Front in Madeira Drive, where parking is available
1. Welcome and Introduction - The meeting will review the progress and accounts for 2020-2021
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Approval of Minutes of the 2020 AGM
4. Chairman's Report
5. Approval of accounts for 2020 -2021
6. Election of new members to the Committee (Terms of existing members valid until 2023)
7. Approval of the Independent Examiner, Mr. Peter Vos
8. Any other business
4.00pm "COVID and its impact on Patients with CKD", Dr. Laurie Tomlinson
In addition to being an Honorary Consultant at the Sussex Kidney Unit, Brighton, Laurie Tomlinson is also a Wellcome Clinical Fellow at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
As part of the increasing move to allow patients access to their medical data, Patient View is in the process of being integrated into Patients Know Best, also known as My Health and Care Record.
A date has not yet been set for the move, but you are encouraged to register and login to Patients Know Best/My Health and Care Record to familiarise yourself with it.